Sunday, August 10, 2008

Catching up

August 6th was our 6 year anniversary, we decided to do something fun with the kids. We went up to the Dinosaur Park up in Ogden. It was fun, hot and humid, but fun!! We also went to the Batman movie(without the kids) and to my new favorite place the California Pizza Kitchen.




This picture was taken right before he did a flip backwards under the swing and landed on his feet--he flew quite a bit





Looking at some gigantic fish!!




This was as much cooperation as Belle was going to do!!


Cheese!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow...6 years!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Holly said...

Oh I love the belly boo and bradman! Looks they they had fun:) Oh, I was going to tell you-when you guys went to the movie Brad kept saying you had to go on a date cause its your anniversly. So...happy anniversly

Dreams Float Keepsakes said...

Hi, I am a friend of Chantae's. I am starting a new card making business and was wondering if I could use some of the pictures you have on your blog of your cute kids. I will just use their pictures as examples on my website. thanks so much.

Brooke Elder
info@dreamsfloatkeepsakes.com

A Journey for Three said...

Awe belly is cute. you need to get a video on here of her talking...