Friday, September 5, 2008


Our big 4 year old. Bradley turned 4 on the fourth of September and went to his first day of preschool!! He was born Sept. 4, 2004 at 4:04 am!! I'll post party pictures later!!


Cheese. We love Taylin!!

Labor day we made it out to the park--I ruined the day being sick--but we did do one thing!!

The first Bees game--we went up the stairs, but Brad got stuck!!

The kids did very well the whole Bees game!! We even stayed for the fireworks!


Bradley inching closer to the bee--He's in the tan hat and the brown and yellow stripes!!

I'm not very fast at postings, so here is some pics from the last couple weeks:


Tyler's 31st Birthday!!!






Belle always wants to be by her big brother!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Anne, those pictures are so cute and your kids are absolutely adorable! Tell Tyler and Bradley Happy Birthday for us! It so fun to catch up with you guys through your blog. It's fun to see your kids growing up. Hopefully we will make it to Utah soon. We want to come up this fall. If we do, we will definitely get together. Hope you all are doing well.

AMES said...

Holy crap your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!!!

Stacy said...

Annie, I am so glad to have your blog! You are one that I will love to keep seeing updates! You are just one of my favorite people! Your kids look so cute in these pictures. My blog is russonreport.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon. Hey, I'm needing some more MK makeup remover. Are you putting in an order soon?

hope2adoptbaby said...

Hey,
I found you through Stacy's blog! Yay. I've been asking Kyle for weeks to ask Tyler what yours is. The kids are SO CUTE and Bradley looks just like Tyler! Shelby

Holly said...

what cute kids we have in our family!! did you by chance get a photo of bradley squishing a tomato on belly the other day?! haha