Monday, August 17, 2009

Quick Update

Here are some pics of the last couple months:


At the hospital!


Ready to leave the hospital


Very proud UTE dad.


Katelyn


Belle is very gentle with baby Kate, but as you can see I need to watch her very carefully!


Kate trying out the doll stroller


Brad's very special catcher's mask

Changing diapers!!


West Bountiful 4th of July parade


Centerville's 4th of July Parade





About to do some rock climbing


Eating treats at Grandma and Grandpa Russon's


Waiting for Grandpa to come so they could go catch some fish.




Belle and Taylin would rather eat than swim!

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Katelyn is gorgeous Annie! Congratulations! I'm so sorry i didn't get back to you when you called. I kept meaning to call and tell you when I was being induced and didn't get to it. I'm anxious to talk to you and see how everything went for you. Looks like Belle loves that little girl!

Danielle said...

So precious! I love the pictures. Kate is so tiny. It was great to see you. Your kids are so cute and fun. Did you have your baby at the U of U Hospital?

hope2adoptbaby said...

Katelyn is so cute! Can't wait to see her in person. Looks like Belle is a great little helper!

Jacqui said...

Kate is beautiful, Annie! Congratulations again, from the Colorado Webbs!

Holly said...

haha. family meal time?! haha. I love them all so freaking much and miss them like crazy!!!! Taylin misses her cute face cousins:)

Jen Demaris said...

Kate is SO cute, I am finally seeing a pic of her. Holly said she was adorable and she was right, congrats!

Amy said...

so cute! your baby is beautiful! i cant believe you have three! i will be there really soon!! yeah ! that gets me excited! we need to hang out! our kids would love it!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

She is perfect! You guys make beautiful babies!!

Anonymous said...

Katelyn is beautiful! I am so happy for you. I wish I could see her in person. And Bradley and Belle and getting so big. They look like they are going to be great helpers. Hope you are doing good and you and the baby are healthy. Call me when you get some time.

Jen said...

Oh my! She is beautiful! Congratulations! Katelyn is such a great name too...!

Can't wait for more pics!