Saturday, October 17, 2009

September

Lots of Pictures!!--very late

Well, Kate's hair started falling out so I had to take a picture before it all did!! Now there is just a smooth round part right in the middle!!

Here is a picture of Brad almost five years ago!

Here is some pictures from Bradley's 5th Birthday!!




He got is big bike.



Silly Girl!


Aunt Danae brought Brad a present back from M&M world--Belle got something too!

Brad's birthday never seems to end--Taylin came and we did presents again!!


Aunt Natalie stole Kate for most of day!


Great Grandpa & Grandma Vandegrift


Grandma Orgill & Grandpa & Grandma Russon


Khyrie & James


Stacie & Alise

G & G Vandegrift


We wore her out!


Our little family!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is adorable. Isn't it crazy that we have five year olds? They grow up way too fast.

A Journey for Three said...

cute pic Anne. weird, your little family isn't so little anymore.

Holly said...

ooooh cute. I am sad we could not be there for Kate's blessing! She's so pretty!

"oh baby kake kakes!"
(that is what Tayway just said...in case you didn't hear it)

Jessi said...

Beautiful family!

Holly said...

PS. Just so you know we have to look at your pictures everyday! I love Katelyn's face in the one with mother and daddy:)

Jen said...

I love that family pic at the end. So cute. And, the background totally makes me miss Utah. (Love the mountains and soft, green grass.)

Kate really is so pretty. And I can't believe Bradly is 5....what?!?!?

Ashley Shane and Crew said...

Her blessing dress is so beautiful. I can't believe how big Bradly is. such cute kids.

The Littlest Moons said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog because now I know yours. So sweet. She is too cute. and Happy Birthday to Bradley he looks so happy with that big bike! You have such a cute family.

AMES said...

Oh my heck, Anne - your new little one is so stinkin' adorable. LOVE her. What a cute family you guys have. I can't believe it. I hope you are all well.