Friday, October 17, 2008

October Fun

What is This??? After church on Sunday they couldn't keep out of the snow!!






Belle loves her toy box!! It used to be Alise's, but she finally decided that she didn't need it anymore!!


Brad's two new favorite things to do: sharpen pencils, and carve pumpkins. He's getting pretty good at the carving!!


Well, we had to do something fun on my 26th birthday, so I took the kids down to see the giant pumpkins in West Bountiful. They liked it for about two seconds--it was FREEZING. Later that day it was snowing!!



This was a cute picture of Brad smiling at me when my family was singing happy birthday.


Bradley about to fishing with his dad--they were the only ones catching fish!!!

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Annie, Happy Birthday!! Did you bring me that makeup remover on your birthday and I didn't even say anything? I'm so sorry if that was the case. I'm such a dork! I hope you had a wonderful day! I'm so thankful for your friendship! You are one of the funnest people! I love talking to you and miss hanging out at the gym! I need some motivation.

Chelsea said...

annie I didn't even know it was your birthday, you should have told me! Happy Birthday late anyway!

A Journey for Three said...

Anne... Belle is so dang cute. she is a girl brad. i love them so much. i cant believe that it snowed already. maybe that means there will be lots more. belle is so sweet.... brads like a little boy now more than a baby....they're adorable.

hope2adoptbaby said...

We couldn't believe driving home from California that there was SNOW! Kaden was really mad that we missed it.

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a happy day.

Holly said...

I can't say it enough! I LOVE those kids! They are so cute! We sure missed them while we were gone...we "missed" the snow too! Haha

Jacqui said...

Annie--hey this is Jacqui, Tyler's cousin Kraig's wife. I found you from Stacy's blog!

Your kids are so big! What darlings! And happy birthday! We have a blog to--send me an email and I'll send you an invite!

I'm excited to keep up on your lives!

-Jacqui

Andrea said...

Your kids are seriously so cute! I love the look on their faces when they are playing in the snow! Only in Utah will it snow one day and be 70 degrees the next! Crazy!
Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day!

Andrea said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, Landon LOVES to sharpen pencils too! Maybe it's the age! Silly boys!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

hey cute russon fam! Good to see you on here!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Anne! Wow your really getting up there in age! Cute pictures!

Nicholas and Brittani said...

I am so glad that you found me. It has been so many years since I have talked to you. Your kids are so cute! My kids are 5, 2 and a half, and 2 months. It is so crazy but so fun! Keep in touch it is so nice to see how everyone is doing.