Sunday, October 26, 2008

Having Fun!!

They're both trying so hard to smile good!!



Belle's first fishing trip!!--Belle fell in the lake belly first



They both had to touch the fish every catch!!


My dad telling stories to Brad--I should put a video of this--Bradley's facial expressions are so funny-he gets so into Grandpa's stories!!


Isabelle stole her cousin-Taylin's bow-she was very happy about it!!


Cheese!!--this is what Belle looks like when she sees a camera!


Bradley and my cousin's little girl-Lilly at a Halloween party.


Trick or Treating in the house!!

Everyone except Isabelle--she was sick!!

9 comments:

Jacqui said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm so glad I found your blog!

A Journey for Three said...

bradley is the cutest pirate in the world...bell fell in huh??? yeah i bet.... ill tell you what really happened brad pushed her in when no one was looking... that is what happened...they are dang cute... you're lucky you got cute ones

Joe and Sheila said...

So cute...your kids are so dang cute! I love Belle's face when she stole the bow from her cousin! We need to get together SOON!

Andrea said...

I love Belle's "cheese" smile! It's adorable! Those pictures are great! Keep posting...I love checking in on your cute family!

Holly said...

Such coot-faces!!! Belly is a thief but we love her anyway. And Bradman is about the coolest pirate EVER!!!

hope2adoptbaby said...

I love that pirate costume! Kaden wore the same one last year. I hope that Brad didn't really push Belle into the water when no one was looking...ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Belle is getting so big. I haven't seen you for ever. We really need to get together soon. Your kids are so cute!!!

jenna marie said...

OH ANNE! Your kids are so so cute!! I'm glad you have a blog so I can check in and see what's going on with you :)

Amy said...

wow, i saw your last name on my blog a while ago and I could not figure out who it was! Finally i just spotted it on Jennas!! yeah! im so excited to stay in touch! hope you guys are great!