Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Time

Well, Halloween was a little crazy this year. It's always a little crazy thanks to my Grandma Long having my mother that day. We celebrated her birthday and then did the trick or treating thing!!!--I also had to pack for our little trip to St. George. We left Saturday and came back the next Friday. I'll put pictures of the trip later, but I decided to put some Halloween ones up before it's Thanksgiving!!


Having a blast getting lots of candy!!




Our Handsome Pirate




Our Little Pink Poodle!


Stacie with the kiddies!!





Before we went to get candy-Belle didn't really like the whole poodle thing!!
Poor Taylin doesn't know what to do with her crying cousin!!



Grandma Orgill--Grandma & Grandpa Long


Great Grandma & Grandpa Vandegrift


Grandma(the birthday girl) & Grandpa V

9 comments:

Jen Demaris said...

Hey Anne! I dont know how I missed that you had a blog earlier until now! I really have been in another world lately! Cant wait until this student teaching is over! Well, it looks like Halloween was a blast and I love all the many pictures that you post! I will be back soon! Miss you! (ps cant believe you have had snow already!!!!)

A Journey for Three said...

Yeah she does look a little happier in your pictures than holly's. i dont think i would want to be a pink poodle either anne..

Jen said...

Your kids are so cute, Anne. SO CUTE!!

hope2adoptbaby said...

What a cute pirate and poodle you have!

Holly said...

well...brad is a pretty rad pirate, and belle a pretty priddy poodle! And they know it too. and so do you. and so do WE!!!!

AMES said...

so so cute, Anne. I love looking at your blog. Cutest little Pirate and Poodle I've ever seen!

Jenni said...

Hey Tyler,

I found you through Chad, it looks like you are doing good and what a cute family you have. I haven't even seen your kids. Hope all is well.

Jenni (Hammond) McMillan

Amy said...

your kids are so dang cute! i love the pictures!! we are going to get a bunch of girls together after the holidays, wanna come?

Berenice said...

OMGosh! Emily had the same poodle and pink pumpkin costume! Everyone loved it, so cute!